Tuyserkan & Nahavand Tour
Tuyserkan is located about 100 km south of Hamadan. This city is well known for its quality Walnut trees within Iran and the world. Its weather is mild and nice in the summer and cold in the winter, the city is surrendered by Zagros Mountains with great views and landscapes.
Nahavand is one of the oldest existing cities in Iran.
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Where & When
[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
1. Drive 90 km to Tuyserkan.
2. Drive 70 km to Nahavand.
3. Drive back to Hamadan.
1. Jewish prophet Habakkuk
2.Mir Razi Artimani Tomb
3. Sheik Ali Khan School
4. Sarab Hamam (Anthropology Museum)
5. Historical Caravanserai and Bridge
6. Tuyserkan Walnuts Woods
7. Agha Torab Hammam (Anthropology Museum)
8. Gian historical Hill and Village
1. Tour guide
1. Entrance fees
Meet up Location: Hamadan city center
End location: Hamadan city center
Duration: 8 hours
=> You can discuss the date and time before purchasing the tour.
Tour Code: HTN1
Tour Type: Historical, Full Day
Best Time: All year round
Transportation Method: Car
Activity Level: Light
Kid Friendly: Yes
Language(s): Can be discussed
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
To book the tour fill out below form:
- 78Isfahan is the pearl of traditional Islamic archaeology. This city contains a wide variety of Islamic architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th. People-watching is an amazing part of Iran and the Zayandeh Rood is one of this places in Isfahan. The historical bridges are charming at…
- 77Kerman is located on the edge of Lut Desert known as the city of carpet, copper and coal. Kerman is a delightful town, dating from the third century AD. Surrounded by dramatic desert and mountain scenery, the city offers many notable sights. [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary &…
- 67According to historical evidences before the existence of Yazd, the main city was located near the historical Saryazd village. The other highlight of this tour is the marvelous Persian caravanserai located between the Dasht-e Lut and the Zagros Mountains with views over the desert especially at sunset and sunrise.…