According to historical evidences before the existence of Yazd, the main city was located near the historical Saryazd village.
The other highlight of this tour is the marvelous Persian caravanserai located between the Dasht-e Lut and the Zagros Mountains with views over the desert especially at sunset and sunrise.
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Where & When
[tabcontent] [tab] Itinerary:
1. Drive 30 km south of Yazd to Mehriz and Saryazd.
2. Visit the Sassanid fortress, cistern and caravanserai.
3. Drive to another Safavid Caravanserai in the heart of desert.
4. Return to Yazd.
[/tab] [tab] Inclusions:
1. Tour guide
1. Entrance fees
Tour Price (pp): US$ 60 (1p), US$ 35(2p), US$ 25(3p)
Extra Fees: Allow US$ 20 for lunch and entrance fees
Group Size: 1-4pax
=> If your group is more than 4, contact us for a customized plan and price.
=> A dinner and an hour Sky Observation in the Caravanserai can be arranged, contact us.
=> A night of accommodation can be arranged in the Caravanserai, contact us.
[/tab] [tab] Meet up Location: Yazd city center
End location: Yazd city center
Duration: 5 hours
=> You can discuss the date and time before purchasing the tour.
[/tab] [tab]Tour code: YSMZ1
Tour Type: Half Day, Cultural, Astronomy
Best Time: All year round
Transportation Method: Car
Activity Level: Moderate
Kid Friendly: Yes
Language(s): Can be discussed
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
To book the tour fill out below form:
- 82Yazd is a center of Zoroastrian culture and an architecturally unique city due to adaptations to its desert surroundings. It is also known for the high quality of handicrafts, especially silk weaving and confectionery. It was visited by Marco Polo in 1272 who remarked on the city's fine silk weaving…
- 81Mahan is a small town which attracts visitors by its fine mausoleum, and beautiful palace and gardens. Castle in Rayen can be considered as the successor of Bam castle. It is a well-preserved medieval adobe castle. [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights [/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions [/tabtext]…
- 81Firouz Abad is a historical city in Fars province near Shiraz. It is home to some historical attractions as Ghale Dokhtar and Palace of Ardashir built by Ardashir I of the Sassanian Empire in AD 224. [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights [/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions [/tabtext]…
- 80Indeed, Aladaglar coloured mountains is an intact beautiful scenery on earth. The landscape is so unique and eye-catching that one may think it is from another planet. Red, yellow, white, copper and orange colours are stunning specially when used in making coloured village houses. Aladaglar is a perfect subjects…