Hamadan is an old Iranian city and one of the oldest in the world. Being located in the foothills of Alvand Mountain, Hamedan has a green mountainous area.
The main symbols of this city are the Ganjnameh inscription, the Avicenna Tomb and the Baba Taher Tomb.
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Where & When
[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
1. Avicenna Tomb
2. Baba Taher Tomb
3. Esther & Mordecai Tomb
4. Ancient Ekbatana (Hegmataneh) City and the Museum of Natural History
5. Alavian Dome
6. Ganjnameh and Abbas Abad lake
1. Stone Lion
2. Mohammadi House
3. Nazari House
4. Ghorban Tower
1. Tour guide
2. Taxi fees
1. Entrance fees
Tour Price (pp): US$45 (1p), US$25 (2p), US$18 (3p)
Extra Fees: Allow US$ 25 for entrance fees
Group Size: 1-3 pax
=> If your group is more than 3, contact us for a customized plan and price.
=> This tour can be operated in the morning or afternoon. The afternoon option is recommended to visit Abbas Abad after sunset.
Meet up Location: Hamadan city center
End location: Hamadan city center
Duration: 5 hours
=> You can discuss the date and time before purchasing the tour.
Tour Code: HCT1
Tour Type: Historical, Half Day, City
Best Time: All year round
Transportation Method: Taxi, Walking
Activity Level: Light
Kid Friendly: Yes
Language(s): Can be discussed
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
To book the tour fill out below form:
- 79Kerman is located on the edge of Lut Desert known as the city of carpet, copper and coal. Kerman is a delightful town, dating from the third century AD. Surrounded by dramatic desert and mountain scenery, the city offers many notable sights. [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary &…
- 78Isfahan is the pearl of traditional Islamic archaeology. This city contains a wide variety of Islamic architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th. People-watching is an amazing part of Iran and the Zayandeh Rood is one of this places in Isfahan. The historical bridges are charming at…
- 68According to historical evidences before the existence of Yazd, the main city was located near the historical Saryazd village. The other highlight of this tour is the marvelous Persian caravanserai located between the Dasht-e Lut and the Zagros Mountains with views over the desert especially at sunset and sunrise.…