Relax and experience the tranquility riding a camel in a scenic desert area near Yazd. And imagine a night under the stars at desert! You can experience the wonders of a desert sky and take a visual journey through the cosmos.
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions
[/tabtext] [tabtext]Where & When
[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
1. Early evening leave Yazd for Camel Riding in desert.
2. Observe the star covered sky of desert in a Safavid Caravanserai.
3. Have dinner and watch the Baluchi dance. (Optional)
4. Return to Yazd.
1. Tour guide
3. Camel and equipment
Meet up Location: City Center
End location: Your Hotel
Duration: 4-5 hours
=> You can discuss the date and time before purchasing the tour.
Tour Code: YCROD1
Tour Type: Observation, Camel Riding, Half Day, Desert
Best Time: All year round
Transportation Method: Car
Activity Level: Moderate
Kid Friendly: Yes
Language(s): Can be discussed
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
To book the tour fill out below form:
- 84Liliput Village There is a village 143 km away from Birjand city. Due to its residents being relatively short, this intact village is the liliput village of Iran. The interesting points about this village is the unaffected way of living, customs, and traditions. Makhunik [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary &…
- 83Birjand City Tour Birjand is the capital of Southern Khorasan province with harsh and dry weather. Due to being protected by mountain range and desert, Birjand’s culture and language have remained almost unaffected so the Birjandi dialect is considered as an old spoken accent of Persian. It is said that…
- 83Orumiyeh City Tour Orumiyeh is the capital of West Azerbaijan Province. The city's inhabitants are predominantly Azeris, who live alongside minorities of Kurds, Assyrian Christians and Armenians. [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary & Highlights [/tabtext] [tabtext]Inclusions & Exclusions [/tabtext] [tabtext]Where & When [/tabtext] [tabtext]Details [/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]…
- 83Soltanieh Dome Tour The Soltanieh Dome is located in Zanjan province. This double-shelled dome is the third largest dome in the world after Florence Cathedral dome and Hagia Sophia dome. The interior retains wonderful mosaics, faience, and murals. People have described the architecture of the building as “anticipating the Taj…
- 83Village With No Road Access About an hour far from Tehran a unique village is located which is not accessible by road. To explore its rustic charms, the cars have to remain outside it as the only means of accessibility is by waterway. Varian [tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Itinerary &…